View Poll Results: Should we postpone the contest unless and until the bugs are fixed?
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
Results 1 to 14 of 14
03-15-2012, 07:11 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Take part in the first King’s Bounty: Legions PvP Contest!
It's going to be the first ever PvP contest held in the world of King’s Bounty: Legions and the King has prepared generous prizes for its winners on such occasion.
16 players will fight in PvP battles in order to prove their skills and combat superiority!
PvP Contest Rules
The contest will be held in the form of a knockout competition (see the Standings aka the main draw).
Each pair of competitors will have 2 battles. The winner of the PvP battle will be decided by the results of these 2 battles.
If the first 2 battles end in a tie, the third battle will be conducted.
Only 10+ level players who’ve submitted their applications in strict accordance with the rules are admitted to take part in the contest.
If you want to submit an application, we’d like you to provide the following info:
1. Link to your Facebook profile page.
2. Your level in the game.
3. A few words about yourself (e.g. “Why do I deserve the victory?”).
Deadline for application: March 20, 2012.
As soon as we make up the list of the first 16 players, who’ve submitted their applications in strict accordance with the rules, the remaining players will be put in the reserve in case of replacing those players from the main draw who will not be able to take part in the contest for one reason or another.
The Administration makes up the pairs of dueling players depending on their level in the game. This rule applies to 1/8 final only. When the battles for getting into the quarterfinal are over, you’ll be able to see the pairs of opponents in the quarterfinal in the main draw.
Get a closer look at the main draw aka the Standings. The pairs of dueling players are shown there. Players from each pair are required to add each other to friends + accept the friend request from the referee – Referee (Nival).
Then you need to send a private message to Lord Destructo (Nival representative) on our Forum and indicate the most convenient time for you to duel with your opponent (between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CET). The administration will pick the most convenient for the participants time in accordance with their requests. Please note that you need to send this message no later than March 21 (9 a.m. CET). If one of the players doesn’t show up, we’ll pick a pair for his/her opponent from the reserve.
All the contest participants are required to accept friend request from Referee (Nival) and be online between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CET on March 21. We recommend you to spend some time on thinking over your strategy and army composition.
1/8 Final – Each pair of players will have 2 PvP battles. The leadership of both players will be equated by the Referee (to the lower level) 15 minutes before the battle starts. The leadership will be brought back to normal as soon as the battle is over.
Player A (the first player) starts the first battle, Player B starts the second battle, i.e. the first player asks his opponent to join the battle using the Friendboard and vice versa.
After each battle the winner is required to take a screenshot of the battle results screen and post it as a comment in this thread, here’s an example (please follow this directions):
I, (your name), confirm that I won the first battle against (your opponent’s name). -> screenshot
I, (your name), confirm that I won the second battle against (your opponent’s name). -> screenshot
So, we need at least 2 screenshots from the winner.
1) Escape from the battle arena will be treated as a defeat.
2) It’s strictly forbidden to take advantage of any bugs and game errors. Think twice before you cheat.
3) We highly recommend those who’ve lost the battle to take screenshots as well in case you will not agree with the results.
The Standings aka the main draw
1. Green means that the battle is over.
2. Red means that the battle is annulled.
Duelling pairs Timing + battle status Name of the winner 1/8 Final
1. jrq17 (Nelson Gatmaitan) (32 lvl) - Hard Prospector (21 lvl)
2. Семенов Дмитрий (31 lvl) - Алексей Ганин (31 lvl)
3. Шманев Алексей (21 lvl) - Hard Prospector (21 lvl)
4. Макс Максимов (31 lvl) - Амели Великая (31 lvl)
5. Aleks Kovalenko (33 lvl) - Дима Андрюшечкин (33 lvl)
6. Oleg Martini (28 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
7. Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl) - Skysword Bluesword (32 lvl)
8. Евгений Владыко (32 lvl) - Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl)
1. Bezideiko (Angel Elenkov) (32 lvl)
2. Diggies Ta (33 lvl)
1. 3:00 p.m. CET
2. 3:00 p.m. CET
3. 1:00 p.m. CET
4. 2:00 p.m. CET
5. 11:00 a.m. CET
6. 6:30 p.m. CET
7. 5:00 p.m. CET
8. 1:00 p.m. CET
1. Hard Prospector
2. Алексей Ганин
3. Шманев Алексей
4. Макс Максимов
5. Дима Андрюшечкин
6. Сергей Гулаков
7. Вофка Привезенцев
8. Сергей Балакирев
1. Hard Prospector (21 lvl) - Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl)
2. Алексей Ганин (31 lvl) - Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl)
3. Шманев Алексей (21 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
4. Макс Максимов (32 lvl) - Дима Андрюшечкин (33 lvl)
1. 1:20 p.m. CET
2. 4:00 p.m. CET
3. 12:00 a.m. CET
4. 11:20 a.m. CET
1. Сергей Балакирев
2. Вофка Привезенцев
3. Сергей Гулаков
4. Макс Максимов
Four quarterfinalists will have 2 battles. The victory in each battle gives you one point.
The amount of points scored will determine the pairs in the Final.
1. Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl) - Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl)
2. Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl) - Макс Максимов (31 lvl)
3. Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
4. Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl) - Макс Максимов (31 lvl)
1. 2:10 p.m. CET
2. 5:00 p.m. CET
3. 4:00 p.m. CET
4. 5:00 a.m. CET
Сергей Балакирев– 3 points
Вофка Привезенцев – 2 points
Сергей Гулаков – 0 points
Макс Максимов – 3 points
The players who scored more points in the semifinal will compete for the first place.
The players who scored less points in the semifinal will compete for the second/third place.
Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl) - Макс Максимов (31 lvl)
Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
1. 4:00 p.m. CET
2. 4:00 p.m. CET
1 place – Макс Максимов
2 place – Сергей Балакирев
3 place – Вофка Привезенцев
1st place - 200 Gems
2nd place - 150 Gems
3rd place - 100 Gems
We wish you good luck!
Last edited by Lord Destructo; 03-28-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Contest Rules HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
By Мила in forum НовостиReplies: 27Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:58 PM
By Мила in forum Акции и конкурсыReplies: 60Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:33 PM
By Lord Destructo in forum Events and contestsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:13 PM
By Мила in forum Акции и конкурсыReplies: 101Last Post: 04-17-2012, 04:13 PM