View Poll Results: Should we postpone the contest unless and until the bugs are fixed?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's postpone it.

2 66.67%
  • No, I don't care about the bugs.

1 33.33%
Closed Thread

Take part in the first King’s Bounty: Legions PvP Contest!

It's going to be the first ever PvP contest held in the world of King’s Bounty: Legions and the King has prepared generous prizes for its winners on such occasion.
    16 players will fight in PvP battles in order to prove their skills and combat superiority!

PvP Contest Rules
    The contest will be held in the form of a knockout competition (see the Standings aka the main draw).
    Each pair of competitors will have 2 battles. The winner of the PvP battle will be decided by the results of these 2 battles.
    If the first 2 battles end in a tie, the third battle will be conducted.
    Only 10+ level players who’ve submitted their applications in strict accordance with the rules are admitted to take part in the contest.
    If you want to submit an application, we’d like you to provide the following info:
    1. Link to your Facebook profile page.
    2. Your level in the game.
    3. A few words about yourself (e.g. “Why do I deserve the victory?”).
    Deadline for application: March 20, 2012.
    As soon as we make up the list of the first 16 players, who’ve submitted their applications in strict accordance with the rules, the remaining players will be put in the reserve in case of replacing those players from the main draw who will not be able to take part in the contest for one reason or another.

The Administration makes up the pairs of dueling players depending on their level in the game. This rule applies to 1/8 final only. When the battles for getting into the quarterfinal are over, you’ll be able to see the pairs of opponents in the quarterfinal in the main draw.

March 20-21
    Get a closer look at the main draw aka the Standings. The pairs of dueling players are shown there. Players from each pair are required to add each other to friends + accept the friend request from the referee – Referee (Nival).
    Then you need to send a private message to Lord Destructo (Nival representative) on our Forum and indicate the most convenient time for you to duel with your opponent (between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CET). The administration will pick the most convenient for the participants time in accordance with their requests. Please note that you need to send this message no later than March 21 (9 a.m. CET). If one of the players doesn’t show up, we’ll pick a pair for his/her opponent from the reserve.
    NOTE!
    All the contest participants are required to accept friend request from Referee (Nival) and be online between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CET on March 21. We recommend you to spend some time on thinking over your strategy and army composition.
    March 22
    1/8 Final – Each pair of players will have 2 PvP battles. The leadership of both players will be equated by the Referee (to the lower level) 15 minutes before the battle starts. The leadership will be brought back to normal as soon as the battle is over.
    Player A (the first player) starts the first battle, Player B starts the second battle, i.e. the first player asks his opponent to join the battle using the Friendboard and vice versa.
    After each battle the winner is required to take a screenshot of the battle results screen and post it as a comment in this thread, here’s an example (please follow this directions):
    I, (your name), confirm that I won the first battle against (your opponent’s name). -> screenshot
    I, (your name), confirm that I won the second battle against (your opponent’s name). -> screenshot
    So, we need at least 2 screenshots from the winner.
    NOTE!
    1) Escape from the battle arena will be treated as a defeat.
    2) It’s strictly forbidden to take advantage of any bugs and game errors. Think twice before you cheat.
    3) We highly recommend those who’ve lost the battle to take screenshots as well in case you will not agree with the results.

March 23
    Quarterfinal

March 26
    Semifinal

March 27
    Final

March 28
    Prizes))))

The Standings aka the main draw

Battle status:
    1. Green means that the battle is over.
    2. Red means that the battle is annulled.

Duelling pairs Timing + battle status Name of the winner
    1/8 Final
    22/03/2012
    1. jrq17 (Nelson Gatmaitan) (32 lvl) - Hard Prospector (21 lvl)
    2. Семенов Дмитрий (31 lvl) - Алексей Ганин (31 lvl)
    3. Шманев Алексей (21 lvl) - Hard Prospector (21 lvl)
    4. Макс Максимов (31 lvl) - Амели Великая (31 lvl)
    5. Aleks Kovalenko (33 lvl) - Дима Андрюшечкин (33 lvl)
    6. Oleg Martini (28 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
    7. Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl) - Skysword Bluesword (32 lvl)
    8. Евгений Владыко (32 lvl) - Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl)

Reserve:
    1. Bezideiko (Angel Elenkov) (32 lvl)
    2. Diggies Ta (33 lvl)
    1. 3:00 p.m. CET
    2. 3:00 p.m. CET
    3. 1:00 p.m. CET
    4. 2:00 p.m. CET
    5. 11:00 a.m. CET
    6. 6:30 p.m. CET
    7. 5:00 p.m. CET
    8. 1:00 p.m. CET
    1. Hard Prospector
    2. Алексей Ганин
    3. Шманев Алексей
    4. Макс Максимов
    5. Дима Андрюшечкин
    6. Сергей Гулаков
    7. Вофка Привезенцев
    8. Сергей Балакирев
    Quarterfinal
    23/03/2012
    1. Hard Prospector (21 lvl) - Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl)
    2. Алексей Ганин (31 lvl) - Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl)
    3. Шманев Алексей (21 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
    4. Макс Максимов (32 lvl) - Дима Андрюшечкин (33 lvl)
    1. 1:20 p.m. CET
    2. 4:00 p.m. CET
    3. 12:00 a.m. CET
    4. 11:20 a.m. CET
    1. Сергей Балакирев
    2. Вофка Привезенцев
    3. Сергей Гулаков
    4. Макс Максимов
    Semifinal
    26/03/2012
    Four quarterfinalists will have 2 battles. The victory in each battle gives you one point.
    The amount of points scored will determine the pairs in the Final.
    1. Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl) - Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl)
    2. Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl) - Макс Максимов (31 lvl)
    3. Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
    4. Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl) - Макс Максимов (31 lvl)
    1. 2:10 p.m. CET
    2. 5:00 p.m. CET
    3. 4:00 p.m. CET
    4. 5:00 a.m. CET
    Сергей Балакирев– 3 points
    Вофка Привезенцев – 2 points
    Сергей Гулаков – 0 points
    Макс Максимов – 3 points
    Final
    27/03/2012
    The players who scored more points in the semifinal will compete for the first place.
    The players who scored less points in the semifinal will compete for the second/third place.

Сергей Балакирев (31 lvl) - Макс Максимов (31 lvl)
    Вофка Привезенцев (32 lvl) - Сергей Гулаков (29 lvl)
    1. 4:00 p.m. CET
    2. 4:00 p.m. CET
    1 place – Макс Максимов
    2 place – Сергей Балакирев
    3 place – Вофка Привезенцев

The prizes:

1st place - 200 Gems
    2nd place - 150 Gems
    3rd place - 100 Gems

We wish you good luck!
    Last edited by Lord Destructo; 03-28-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Contest Rules HAVE BEEN UPDATED!

'Morakod ลาภชัยเจริญกิจ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1633536965

level 33

I love King's Bounty Legion.
    Last edited by Morakod; 03-16-2012 at 12:10 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/ChiLLeCheeze

Level 31. Probably level 32 in the next day or two.

I'm still testing out builds for this game, such as which spells and units to take to battle.

My question is whether the contest will have a best two out of three or if the winner will proceed on. The reason I ask this is because people on the left have an advantage, especially if both players have the same units.

Jrq17 https://www.facebook.com/jrq17

Level 32

Love the game... even king's bounty the first one...
    Last edited by Nelson Gatmaitan; 03-18-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Stay tuned, guys, all the info regarding the contest will be published tomorrow. Please note that we still accept your applications, so you still have a chance to participate.

Bezideiko https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1535375249

Lvl 32

This game is wonderful, although still not bug free, but keep the good job! 33 years old bulgarian still in love with the Turn - based strategy games !
    Last edited by Angel Elenkov; 03-20-2012 at 07:17 PM.

"2) It’s strictly forbidden to take advantage of any bugs and game errors. Think twice before you cheat."
    Pressing "wait" command when your unit is under "Entaglement" spell effect is considered bug abuse, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Elenkov View Post
    "2) It’s strictly forbidden to take advantage of any bugs and game errors. Think twice before you cheat."
    Pressing "wait" command when your unit is under "Entaglement" spell effect is considered bug abuse, right ?
    Actually the existing spells and abilities bugs will be fixed tomorrow before the contest starts, so you won't have any problems with that.

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Dear Legionnaires!

Please be aware that tomorrow you need to be online between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CET. Please PM Lord Destructo and tell the exact time when you'll be able to duel with your opponent.
    TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Destructo View Post
    Actually the existing spells and abilities bugs will be fixed tomorrow before the contest starts, so you won't have any problems with that.

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Dear Legionnaires!

Please be aware that tomorrow you need to be online between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CET. Please PM Lord Destructo and tell the exact time when you'll be able to duel with your opponent.
    TIA!
    Those hours are bad for those that live in the Americas, since it would be 4 AM and 11:30 AM for CST (my hours).

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLe View Post
    Those hours are bad for those that live in the Americas, since it would be 4 AM and 11:30 AM for CST (my hours).
    Yes, that's bad. Totally agree.
    It's a pity that you weren't able to participate. I guess, next time we'll make the contest time rates more convenient for all players.
    The first pancake is always a mess, you know)
    Sorry once again.

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

Dear 'Morakod ลาภชัยเจริญกิจ, Angel Elenkov, Diggies Ta and ChiLLe!

We hope that next time you all will be able to take part in our PvP contest. We'll do our best to make it as enjoyable and thought out as possible!
    Last edited by Lord Destructo; 03-23-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Destructo View Post
    Yes, that's bad. Totally agree.
    It's a pity that you weren't able to participate. I guess, next time we'll make the contest time rates more convenient for all players.
    The first pancake is always a mess, you know)
    Sorry once again.

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

Dear 'Morakod ลาภชัยเจริญกิจ, Angel Elenkov, Diggies Ta and ChiLLe!

We hope that next time you all will be able to take part in our PvP contest. We'll do our best to make it as enjoyable and thought out as possible!
    Hi, Lord Destructo. I had the impression that the format of the tournament will be 8 russian and 8 non-russian players, but its my bad - just a wrong impression i guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Elenkov View Post
    Hi, Lord Destructo. I had the impression that the format of the tournament will be 8 russian and 8 non-russian players, but its my bad - just a wrong impression i guess ...
    The thing is that we haven't got enough foreign players applied, that's why we have what we have.
    ALAS(

PvP Contest winners!

Our first PvP Contest has come to an end!

Here are the names of the winners:

1st place - Макс Максимов (200 Gems)
    2nd place - Сергей Балакирев (150 Gems)
    3rd place - Вофка Привезенцев (100 Gems)

Congratulations!

P.S. All the contest participants will get 10 Gems!)

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

We kindly ask you to state your views on our first PvP contest in this thread!
    Last edited by Lord Destructo; 03-28-2012 at 05:58 PM.