+ Reply to Thread

Kongregate links

It seems to me like the link supposed to give units and ressources dont quite work on Kongregate.

Can anybody redeem units anymore?

I'm using firefox, if that's of any relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by L0ading View Post
    It seems to me like the link supposed to give units and ressources dont quite work on Kongregate.

Can anybody redeem units anymore?

I'm using firefox, if that's of any relevance.
    Could you please check once again?
    These links are supposed to work, however the links that used to give you units will bring gold instead due to the recent changes.

Quote Originally Posted by L0ading View Post
    Forgot the links. With a click-limitation link system is dead now (ten clicks - one bonus)...
    нравится сообщение - не стесняйтесь нажать кнопочку "изменить репутацию этого пользователя"

The Links stopped working again, few of us are having issue on Kongregate.

I noticed sometimes it did not work for me, rarely but it happeend, where the request for materials would not get published on my shoutbox.

Now twice in a row I needed stamina, after the update on your game, and after update on Kongregate friend system, and they did not get published.

Others in Chat are having the same issues with stamina request links and material request links. Not everyone is having the issue, but most are, so it does work somehow someway.
    www.youtube.com/aguynamedoleg

I am really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Your post is most good looking and so nice.
    friv de
    http://www.frivde2.com

The darkest hour is that before the dawn.

baby hazel games